In the evolving landscape of video content creation, adding subtitles has become a crucial element for engaging and accessible videos. CapCut, a popular video editing app, offers multiple avenues to incorporate subtitles into your creations. In this guide, we’ll explore three methods to add subtitles on CapCut, troubleshoot the common issue of auto captions not working, and introduce an alternative solution using EaseUS VideoKit.
Fix CapCut Auto Captions Not Working
Before we dive into how to add subtitles, let’s address a common issue – CapCut’s auto captions not working. If you’re facing this problem, try updating the app to the latest version or reinstalling it. If it persists, consider manually adding subtitles, which brings us to our next point.
How to Add Captions to a Video on CapCut
1. On Web
As of now, CapCut does not have a web version. Therefore, it’s impossible to add captions to your CapCut videos via a web browser. However, you can use CapCut on your Windows/Mac computer or iPhone/Android device.
2. On Windows/Mac
To add subtitles on CapCut using your Windows or Mac:
- Open CapCut and select the video to which you want to add subtitles.
- Click on the ‘Text’ button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Type your desired subtitles and adjust their timing according to your video.
- Customize the font, color, and size of your subtitles if needed.
- Once done, save your video.
3. On iPhone/Android
Adding subtitles on CapCut on your iPhone or Android device follows a similar process:
- Open CapCut and choose the video you want to subtitle.
- Tap on the ‘Text’ button.
- Input your subtitles and adjust their timing to match your video.
- Customize your subtitles by changing their font, color, and size.
- Save your video once you’re satisfied with the subtitles.
Get Subtitles to a Video Easily on EaseUS VideoKit
If you’re looking for an alternative to CapCut, consider using EaseUS VideoKit. This software allows you to add subtitles easily:
- Open EaseUS VideoKit and import your video.
- Click on ‘Subtitle’ and then ‘Add Subtitle’ to input your text.
- Adjust the timing of your subtitles.
- Customize your subtitles as needed.
- Save your video.
Summarize the key takeaways from the three methods, emphasizing the importance of subtitles in video content and how CapCut provides versatile solutions.
Can I add subtitles to my CapCut videos on the web?
Yes, learn how to add subtitles on CapCut using the web interface with our step-by-step guide.
Is it possible to add captions on CapCut from Windows or Mac?
Absolutely! Discover the process of adding captions to your CapCut videos on both Windows and Mac systems.
How do I add subtitles to CapCut videos on my iPhone or Android device?
We’ve got you covered! Explore the easy steps to add subtitles using your iPhone or Android device with CapCut.
CapCut auto captions are not working. How do I fix this?
Troubleshoot common issues with CapCut’s auto captions feature by following our handy solutions.
What if I prefer an alternative method for adding subtitles?
EaseUS VideoKit offers a user-friendly alternative. Learn how to effortlessly add subtitles to CapCut videos using this tool.
Why are subtitles important for video content?
Subtitles enhance accessibility and engagement, making your videos more inclusive and appealing to a broader audience.
Can I use CapCut without adding subtitles?
While it’s optional, adding subtitles improves accessibility and viewer engagement. Our guide provides easy methods to make the process seamless.
Conclude the article by highlighting the significance of incorporating subtitles into your videos and how CapCut, with its diverse methods, empowers creators to make their content more accessible and engaging.